Cratschla, the magazine of the Swiss National Park, is issued twice a year. It provides information about important developments in Switzerland’s largest nature reserve.
Cratschla is a joint information platform of the Federal National Park Commission and the Research Commission of the Swiss National Park (FoK-SNP). Cratschla’s target audience are visitors to the National Park and people and institutions generally interested in the National Park.
- provides up-to-date information about the National Park (in Geman only)
- documents development processes in the park
- presents the nature found in the park in all its diversity
- illustrates the park objectives and the tasks of park management
- presents the results of current or completed research projects for a general audience
- tackles current nature conservation issues
- draws attention to occurrences and development processes in the surrounding regions
A subscription to Cratschla costs CHF 24.- per year.
Issues older than 2 years are available for download.
Standard identifier: 1021-9706
Swiss National Park